To rent a property is simple...
As one of the largest rental property and estate management agencies in Hull and East Yorkshire we are committed to providing a bespoke professional service tailored to meet the requirements of our clients.
Our experienced team will guide you through the letting process from inception through to completion and ensure that your property meets the highest standards.
Whether you are simply looking for property investment advice or a full letting and property management service we would be delighted to assist you.
Once you have viewed a rental property you like, you will be asked to complete a Tenancy Application Form which will require some personal and financial information.
As well as paying your rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts payable to Maltings Property Management the agents.
- Holding deposit: 1 weeks rent.
- Deposit: Equivalent to 5 weeks rent.
During the tenancy payable to Maltings Property Management the agent.
For English properties:
- Payment of £48 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of interest for the late payment at a rate of 3% above base rate.
- Payment of £20 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
- Payment of £175 for the reasonably incurred costs associated with the early termination of your tenancy.
Pay a charge of £25 to the landlords Agent for any payment presented to the Landlords Agent’s bank but returned, refused or re presented by the bank for any reason. This will be payable for each presentation which fails.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
- Utilities - gas, electric, water.
- Communications - telephone and broadband.
- Installation of cable/satellite.
- Subscription to cable/satellite subscriber.
- Television licence.
- Council Tax.
Maltings Property Management is a member of CMP which is a Client money Protection Scheme and also a member of Property Redress Scheme which is a redress scheme.
Client Money Protect Membership No: CMP003804
Property Redress Scheme Membership No: PRS001337
A standard shorthold tenancy is for a minimum term of 6 months which can be extended on a month by month basis if required, without the need for a new tenancy agreement.
Click here to download a copy of our Tenancy Application Form.
If you're claiming housing benefits then you'll need to fill out this form as well.
For further information on our service, rental properties or viewings please ring now on 01482 580608, or email us.