To rent a property is simple...
As one of the largest rental property and estate management agencies in Hull and East Yorkshire we are committed to providing a bespoke professional service tailored to meet the requirements of our clients.
Our experienced team will guide you through the letting process from inception through to completion and ensure that your property meets the highest standards.
Whether you are simply looking for property investment advice or a full letting and property management service we would be delighted to assist you.
Once you have viewed a rental property you like, you will be asked to complete a Tenancy Application Form which will require some personal and financial information. This information will be used in order to enable us to take up references and carry out a credit search (a fee of £160.00 inclusive of VAT will be payable upon application). In some cases guarantors may also be required.
On being granted a Tenancy, an appointment will be made for you to call at our office to:
- Sign relevant documents and tenancy agreement.
- Take a copy of the inventory for checking at the property.
- Receive a copy of the gas certificate.
- Pay the agreed property deposit as security against damage.
- Pay one months rent in advance.
- DSS assisted tenants will be required to bring with them proof of income, National Insurance Number and proof of identification.
- Where relevant complete a Standing Order Mandate for future rent payments.
- Most importantly, collect the keys to your home.
A standard shorthold tenancy is for a minimum term of 6 months which can be extended on a month by month basis if required, without the need for a new tenancy agreement.
Download a copy of our Tenancy Application Form.
If you're claiming housing benefits then you'll need to fill out this form as well.
For further information on our service, rental properties or viewings please ring now on 01482 580608, or email us.